Didn’t realize it, but we actually surpassed the 100k download mark on April 21, 2019 — only 6 months since we passed the 50k mark! (Above is our current download total…) Amazing!
Thank you to EVERYBODY who has made this website so successful over the past two years — so happy that I could reach a fair share of you all and (hopefully) you’ve gotten good use out of all this practice material! Math is fun!
On a related side-note, I started updating the practice test repository which you find on the sidebar. Happy competing!
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have been fairly busy with my normal job (plus a home renovation!) over the summer. As a result, I haven’t been able to do any of the Video Tutorials that I was so enthusiastic about earlier this year.
However, I have done some things in preparation for the 2019-2020 School Year:
- Added several hundred questions to the Middle School database.
- Added a little over a thousand questions to the High School database.
- Began editing past exams to reflect errors users have contacted me about (thanks to everyone who has e-mailed me — really appreciate it!
- Begun the process of segmenting my database into “like-minded” questions for use as drill sheets. That way, individuals can heavily practice single topics at a time.
- I’ll begin uploading new exams starting next week. You can finding the High School exams here and the Middle School exams here.
- As always, you can download the very thorough Number Sense Manual here.
Looking forward to another successful year! Again, thanks to everyone who has e-mailed me about the site with corrections/edits/thank-you’s.